Covid-19 : Planning and travel advice
In the current situation, the entry regulations for various destinations can change at short notice.
To make sure you’re well briefed, you will find the latest information for your destination here.
- Many countries around the world have specific regulations in place for arriving and departing passengers in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Please read the travel requirements before booking your trip and ensure you have the required documents at the time of travel. Please allow plenty of time to get to the airport before your flight as there may be additional screening.
- Add your contact details at the airline ‘’manage my trip’’ section.
- Check the status of your flight on the airline’s website to find out if your flight has been delayed or cancelled.
- Check your airport to find out if they have any specific advice for travelers.
- Check your travel insurance policy to see if changes and cancellation due to unforeseen events are covered.
- If there are no policies that state to waive change(s) or cancellation fees, you will be subject to normal airline policy, rules and restrictions, including all penalty fees
- Thai Airways
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- Air China
- Qantas Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- Saudi Arabian Airlines
We strongly recommend passengers to also check the information published by the governments of their origin and destination country before travelling, helpful websites include: